Monday, August 08, 2005

Thanks

Dear Mom & Dad,

I just wanted to write to say 'thanks' for a great weekend. I know it had been many months since I have been able to make it to Green Bay and spend anything close to a significant amount of time up there because of a crazy summer filled with weddings, wedding showers, funerals, you name it. Perch at the Redwood Friday was great as always. It makes fish fry's here in Milwaukee look terrible.

Thanks Dad for coming and registering at FleetFarm with me on Saturday. With your expertise I think we made a pretty good list of items that will help me on my way to be as handy as you. Also. the steaks (and cocktails) on Saturday night were delicious.

Thanks Mom for all the time (and money) you are spending on Kirsten's shower. By the looks of things, it will be quite the affair and I'm sure she will enjoy it and feel even more like a member of the family.

See you both soon,

Derek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home