Saturday, September 17, 2005

Milwaukee River Challenge


Milwaukee River Challenge
Originally uploaded by derekdg.

This weekend was the 2005 Milwaukee River Challege. It's a pretty neat event. I believe this is the 3rd year it's been here in Milwaukee. As you can see from the picture, the course runs right up past my place.

Last night Kirsten and I went to a wedding. It was her old roommate Katy's wedding. We had a really good time. I think I had more fun than her though, because she ended up driving us home. :) Congratulations Katy and Aaron!

2 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Awesome picture. I remember yours from last year too. I wish something cool happened right off my back porch! And boy do I hate comments like the Anonymous's stupid attempt to sell comment. grrr

9/19/2005 7:46 AM  
Blogger ab said...

What a great view so close to your place!

9/19/2005 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home