Monday, January 17, 2005

Slow Weekend

Well this past weekend was a quiet one. The soon-to-be wife was out of town visiting relatives so left me with a quiet condo. Friday night I went out with some friends for dinner and a few cocktails which was a good time. Saturday I didn't do much of anything since it was still sub-arctic weather. After watching UWM beat UWGB, I watched the third Lord Of The Rings movie, extended version of course. It was over 4 hours long! Ridiculous. It went by fairly quickly but 4 hours is still 4 hours. It was well done, as expected, but I don't know the next time I'll watch it since I would have to dedicate the better part of a day to it! Jeez..a couple people at work are talking about a LOTR extended edition marathon one of these weekends. I don't think I'll be attending....I don't have 48 free hours or however long it would take!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home