Thursday, January 06, 2005

New Website

Well the UWM Panthers pulled it out in overtime tonight. It was a big win, but they have some work to do if they want to take the conference this year.

On another note, I updated my personal site's layout, content, etc. I was pretty bored one night so I was messing around with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and a few hours later, I was pretty much done with the site. Not a lot there, but it was good to brush up on some internet technologies since I work primarily with PeopleSoft at the moment.
http://www.geocities.com/derekdg/

1 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Nice website! I like the changing cities and your archive of pictures! I can keep track of what you're up to down there :)
Have a good weekend!

1/07/2005 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home