Friday, January 14, 2005

Miller Time

Slow moving this Friday morning. That last pitcher of High Life last night at a certain Eastside establishment wasn't necessary. When are the words "oh just one more pitcher, I'm buying" a good idea? OK, so it's always a good idea at the time, but tomorrow guy will be angry and will make you pay the price. Good times though. Ran into some people I hadn't seen in a while. Had the usual discussions: Packers, UWM, women, top 5 bands of all time...the usual when my friends and I head out.

No big plans for the weekend yet. UWM plays UWGB in Milwaukee tomorrow at 1:00 at the US Cellular Arena with first place in the Horizon at stake. My prediction is UWM by 8. GB is undefeated in the conference but hasn't played any of the top teams yet. We'll see! Kirsten is in North Dakota visting her grandparents for the weekend so I'm a bachelor. A bachelor that was given a couple more wedding tasks to accomplish that is. Nothing else planned. If anyone knows of anything else...leave a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home