Sunday, November 13, 2005

Back to reality...

Well, the wedding is over. The honeymoon is over. Back to reality. It's incredible how fast the wedding goes by after months and months of planning and ridiculous amounts of money. Everything was a sucess as far as I know. I've heard many many great things about the day from those of you I've run into since then. I don't think the day could have gone any better. Well, except for the limo, but I'll save that for another post.

The honeymoon was absolutely great. We went to Cabo San Lucas which is over on the Baja Penninsula in Mexico. The weather was just amazing. It was sunny and 90 every single day. Most of the days were spent sipping frozen vodka/lemonades poolside for me. We stayed at Dreams Los Cabos which was really nice. All-inclusive with 5 different restaurants to choose from. Tuesday night we tried the first of the five, Portafino, and the food was great. Well, up until Wednesday morning when Kirsten came down with a touch of food poisoning. That wasn't so cool. However that was the only hiccup of the week. It was so nice that she even wants to go back despite her little trouble. All in all a great wedding and trip and now, back to reality...

6 Comments:

Blogger ab said...

I love Cabo. Congrats again on everything!!!

11/14/2005 9:47 AM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I was in the Mayan Riviera in May. Loved the resort. Took a picture just like that of my feet. Congrats on your wedding...glad you had such a great time.

11/14/2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

Total tease! I thought we were going to get to see some pics. Although I am loving the Cabo pic. I wish I was there right now!

11/14/2005 6:55 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow..sounds great :) Congrats again.

11/14/2005 7:17 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Welcome back to your married life!!!

11/14/2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

Glad to hear all went well. Even though my marriage didn't last I will never forget my wedding in Ireland or my honey moon to Mexico. It was truly a fairytale wedding and will be with me a life time. Too bad it does go by so fast. It is over in a blink of an eye like you said compared to all the planning and the money spent.

11/23/2005 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home